This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Gúna Rince. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, purchase, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us or to inform you of issues related to your purchase. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and processed in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms and Conditions
Gúna Rince is not responsible for any delays or damage incurred by USPS or any of its shipping partners.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
For more information on our shipping policies and procedures, see our Shipping Policies.
Standard Printed patterns may be returned within 14 days of delivery if the patterns are not cut or damaged in any way. Please email GunaRinceCostumes@gmail.com before mailing. The customer pays return shipping.
PDF Pattern download links last 72 hours, so download your patterns promptly. Due to their digital nature, PDF/Print-at-Home patterns are non-refundable.
1. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to secure your spot on the waiting list and begin the design process. A smaller deposit may be allowed for inexpensive/simple dresses at the discretion of Gúna Rince.
2. Production will not begin until the deposit is received and the design is approved.
3. Production time may vary. An estimated delivery date will be given when the design is approved.
4. Since much of the price is dependant on the embroidery stitch count, a price range estimate will be given along with the finished design. Exact price will be determined during construction. The customer will not be charged more than the range given, even if the actual stitch count would push the price higher.
5. Changes to the design may not be possible once production begins. If changes are possible, additional costs may incur and the dress may be delayed.
6. Dresses are built to the measurements you provide. Exact fit cannot be guaranteed. Please measure carefully. Local customers are welcome to have a fitting.
7. Payment must be received in full before the dress can be shipped.
8. If you feel that your dress has a defect that will negatively impact your dancing, you must contact us within 4 days of receiving the dress. The dress will be altered or repaired at no cost and shipped back to you if the maker is found to be at fault, or your purchase will be refunded minus the non-refundable deposit and all shipping costs. In conjunction with term 6, fit does not qualify as a defect.
9. Refunds cannot be accepted on dresses that show any sign of wear, body odor, smoke, or animals.
10. Gúna Rince uses only original designs. Customers are welcome to send pictures of dresses they like to indicate style preferences, but the rights to those designs are held by other designers and will not be duplicated.
11. Gúna Rince holds the rights to costume designs and may therefore display them for advertising purposes.